Island Dryer Vent Wizard offers thorough, professional dryer vent cleaning in the Parksville-Qualicum, BC area. Over time, lint and debris accumulate in a dryer vent, eventually leading to clogs that are not only a serious fire hazard, but that also decrease efficiency and increase wear to clothing. Our mission is not only to provide excellent service, but also to make each home we visit more efficient and safer from the risk of fire. Leading appliance manufacturers recommend that dryer vents are inspected and cleaned once per year.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Reduces Fire Hazards
- Eliminates Mold Issues
- Extends Dryer Life
- Saves Money
- Saves Time
- Decreases Energy Consumption
- Prevents Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Increases Clothing Life
Parksville-Qualicum, BC Dryer Vent Repair, Inspection, & Installation
As well as offering expert dryer vent cleaning, Island Dryer Vent Wizard also provides a selection of other dryer vent related services.
- Repair: A damaged dryer vent or a vent line in disrepair can lead to more serious problems such as clogs, inefficiency, carbon monoxide poisoning, or fire.
- Inspection: If your dryer is not performing as well as it should, taking longer to dry clothing or requiring an entire second cycle, a comprehensive dryer vent inspection from Island Dryer Vent Wizard will uncover the problem.
- Installation: Having your dryer vent system installed by a skilled and experienced professional is the best way to avoid added fire hazards and future complications. Our technicians know which materials work best and how to work around any obstacles that may be present in your laundry area.